Monday, March 19, 2007

Working on some renovations...


Sorry HUGE, but the couch has been tossed out.

The last month has been crazy for me, high school basketball owned my soul, and work in general has kept me from putting forth any kinds of updates. My days of lounging on the couch, searching for something to fill my time is long gone.

Here's what's to come from West Michigan's best/laziest blog:

-I'll get some audio hosting here at some point. MP3's from the show, my personal interviews, that kinda stuff. Just need to bribe my tech guys into doing it for me.

-I'll be updating the blog a couple times a week, I promise. And if I fail, I'll buy you a drink at McFaddens on a Thursday night. Just make sure you submit your drink order via a slender blonde wearing short-cut clothing. Don't want any of my buddies to think I've gone soft.

-I'm going to incorporate a little bit more inside information from the radio show and TV station. I realize that it's kinda fun being in the know...and it's even more fun to blab what you know all over the Internet.

-Ideas, opinions, and slanderous comments are always welcome. My email is available on here. Bad idea? Maybe. But I prefer hate mail to junk mail anyways. I can only read so much about increasing the size of my manhood in four short, impotence-inducing weeks.

So fellow former athletes (or in my case, fellow former pseudo athletes), that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold called and he said so.

No comments: